2018 Leadership Retreat
What was once a turn-of-the-century shoe factory has been transformed into a one-of-a-kind luxury hotel blending original brick warehouse architecture with chic modern style and historical artifacts from the heyday of the Craddock-Terry Shoe Corporation. Our 2018 Retreat will be marked by charming and whimsical details from the moment you arrive.
Unique architectural elements, dramatic views, morning "shoe box" continental breakfasts, high-end linens, bathrobes, and Kingsdown mattress made exclusively for the Craddock Terry Hotel! Please let us know which evenings you'll be sharing with us and other preferences below!
On the town and in our rooms, our dining experiences will be as individually unique as we are! All meals provided from Friday evening - Saturday afternoon. Please let us know which meals you'll be sharing with us below!
Full schedule to be revealed soon...
- Check-in begins at 4pm on Friday
- Complimentary overnight accommodations provided and encouraged, though not required
- Official retreat proceedings conclude at 5pm on Saturday
- Extended Retreat options of Saturday night dinner, Saturday night stay, Sunday Brunch must be paid for personally.
What to Pack
This weekend is meant to nurture you. Please wear/bring what makes you most comfortable.
- Comfy clothes
- Yoga Mat (if you own one)
- Favorite Board/Card Game
- Favorite Munchy Snack & Alcoholic Beverage
- Pajamas & Change of Clothes (if staying overnight)
- Pillow & Toiletries (if staying overnight)