On this coming Tuesday (12/1) The Motherhood Collective will be taking part in the global#GivingTuesday initiative. We will have three amazing opportunities for you to give back to the organization and support our work in maternal health. We are excited to use this global day of giving to not only raise critical financial support, but to increase awareness surrounding three common issues we address. Be on the lookout for an upcoming email with additional details and social media notifications. :-)
During this Thanksgiving holiday, we would be remiss if we did not express our gratitude for a few of the many things we are thankful for in 2015.
1. Our volunteers. Our work simply could not be done without the commitment of our volunteer staff.
2. Our Board of Directors. Their insight guides the organization with with wisdom and heart.
3. Our program hosts. Mosaic and Wyndhurst Counseling Center have welcomed us and given us a home.
4. Our community cheerleaders. They sponsor our programs, reefer women in need, and champion for our cause.
5. The women we serve. Without your bravery and honesty we would never be where we are today.
Thank you to all.
Happy Thanksgiving, dear friends and supporters. Wherever this season finds you, you are not alone.
With love and THANKFULNESS,