This is a FAVORITE in our house. Maybe even once a week...shh...don't tell!
The original recipe is from www.paleomg.com.
Prep time: 35 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
- 1 sweet potato
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Time to bake that sweet potato. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, use a fork to puncture holes all around it, then throw in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once your sweet potato is soft and cooked through, peel off the skin and mash it up in a bowl. And turn your oven down to 350 degrees.
- Now add your wet ingredients: coconut oil, honey, vanilla, and whisked eggs to the bowl and mix together.
- Then add your dry ingredients: coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and chocolate chips.
- Mix well to incorporate all that goodness.
- Pour into an 8x8 glass baking dish
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let rest to cool a bit.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/sweet-potato-brownies/